- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: zen
I just received a holiday newsletter from one of my favorite inspirational writers, Brenda Shoshanna, the founder of Compassionate Care. (See end of this post for her website and more info.) Not only do I find Dr. Shoshanna’s advice to be incredibly wise, but … Continue reading