- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: support
Recently I had a succession of days when I found myself falling into a dark cavern of brain fog and was painfully unable to hold things together with the lists and support systems that usually help me keep life intact. I’ve always … Continue reading