- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: stress
To honor caregiver support month, numerous wonderful-sounding organizations in my county had put together a diverse, informative-sounding day of networking and fellowship for caregivers yesterday, which included a full breakfast and lunch. I registered early, paid the small, subsidized fee, and … Continue reading
I’ve encountered lots of advice on how to stay healthy as a caregiver, and frankly, most of it just doesn’t seem realistic under the crazed circumstances. Continue reading