- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: socialization
One of the very best gifts I gave us during this stressful year was hiring a paid visitor to entertain my mother at her assisted living residence 1-2 days each week for a few hours. “Super Amber” has come into our lives–an actress … Continue reading →
When I was very young, visiting a grandparent in a nursing home with my parents, I never understood why the families who came would only visit their own family member and ignore the rest, when so many people were so … Continue reading →
“I get in plenty of trouble when they see me come out here,” she said, “But let ’em fuss at me. I outlived all my children and I’m too old to care.” She snapped off a geranium head and tossed it over her shoulder with moxy.
Continue reading →