- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- The Unravelling: Shedding Stuff and Uncovering What Matters
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Back to the hospital for paranoia and delusions
Tag Archives: sinemet delusions
It’s hard to believe that medications don’t make a person more insane sometimes. If you can remember back to your oldest relatives who died natural and probably quite painful deaths, did it seem more common that they basically retained their … Continue reading