- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Saying no to medical clutter - unnecessary procedures, supplements & meds
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Adventures in Elder Law - The Medicaid Quagmire
- Riding the Waves of Dementia
Tag Archives: sinemet delusions
It’s hard to believe that medications don’t make a person more insane sometimes. If you can remember back to your oldest relatives who died natural and probably quite painful deaths, did it seem more common that they basically retained their … Continue reading