- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: residential options
Cohousing is all about options, preserving the individual with separately owned units, while nurturing community with common spaces and shared decision making, optional group meals, and cooperative events. Continue reading →
Tonight as I drove home, I was thinking about her begging me for the right to die. The right to let nature take its course. She never wanted to be a burden, never wanted any lifesaving measures, and she wanted to go when it was her time. So how do I let Mom go when the doctors can always do more? Continue reading →