- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: psychiatric hospitalization
Mom’s still in the hospital. They have her in a psychiatric unit due to the intensity of her delusions. Sometimes I come in and she has an amazing team taking good care of her. Other times I walk in and no … Continue reading