- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: pre-planning funerals
After months of not following up on my intended goal to get informed about the funeral home process, which I felt more motivated to do back at the time of my first post on this subject, I took a few small steps … Continue reading