- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: pitfalls
With hope that this might save newer, fellow caregivers a bit of stress, or at least the comfort of knowing someone else can relate to the same goof-ups, here are a few biggies I seem to be learning over and over the painful way: Continue reading →