- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Time to clone yourself? Hiring a little extra help for home or residences....
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Dementia and Dating - so far not so simple
Tag Archives: parkinson’s without drugs
It’s hard to believe that medications don’t make a person more insane sometimes. If you can remember back to your oldest relatives who died natural and probably quite painful deaths, did it seem more common that they basically retained their … Continue reading