- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: parkinson’s dementia
It’s hard to believe that medications don’t make a person more insane sometimes. If you can remember back to your oldest relatives who died natural and probably quite painful deaths, did it seem more common that they basically retained their … Continue reading