- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: organic gardening
Maybe we’re freaks, but my husband and I are using our next day or two off from caregiving this weekend to work on the organic farm we belong to (CSA work share) and plan to paint our living room and stairway, which (perhaps weirdly) will be enjoyable, down time for us…. Continue reading