- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: memory care
My mother started talking about “the ghosts” who live at her residence a few weeks ago when we were having our daily evening phone conversation. It gave me a deep shudder, not out of fear that she was being haunted, but out … Continue reading →
A better way to spend your last years? Photo Credit: High Point Community Garden, Seattle, WA I remember feeling as a young child that locking older people away in their own buildings until they died was … Continue reading →
Here’s some advice, some of it straight from my (still very verbal) 74-yr. old mother, currently living in memory care, as to what to look out for when choosing a place to live. Plenty of these guidelines also apply to those looking for … Continue reading →