- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: medication errors
This week I was able to get Mom to the hospital before her staff called 911. I don’t think I posted about her ER visit last time, which was only a few weeks ago and involved an ambulance. Paranoia and … Continue reading