- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: life purpose
Mom reported on the phone, “and all have failed miserably so far, but that will just make us better and stronger. We have much too much time to think about it, so we’re bound to succeed at some point.”
I’m so glad she’s using her down time constructively. It seems much more productive than playing bingo, anyhow.
Continue reading →