- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: lewy body dementia and aggression
The extremes of Mom’s lewy body disease have lent plenty to write about lately, but making the time and space to emotionally process and translate it for others has not been something I’ve done. Some if it still feels too … Continue reading →