- Saying no to medical clutter - unnecessary procedures, supplements & meds
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Dementia and Dating - so far not so simple
Tag Archives: isolation
Tagsactivities alzheimer's and respite assisted living bedside manner buddhism caregiver advocacy caregiver funeral planning caregiver respite caregiver stress caregiver stress, support, and respite caregiver support caregiving chaos communication community cooperative caregiving delegation dementia dementia therapy demnentia depression dopamine elderly euthanasia flu hysteria garden therapy gratitude healing hiring quality caregivers holistic health hospice inclusion independent living intergenerational care lewy body dementia and aggression life purpose medical team medication errors meditaion memory care memory care and residential options memoy care mini-retreats natural death neurologists nursing homes organic gardening parkinson's parkinson's delusions parkinson's dementia parkinson's disease Parksinson's physicians pitfalls pre-planning funerals psychiatric hospitalization psychosis purpose of life relaxation residential issues residential options respite retreat right to die sanity skilled nursing socialization solace spiritual traditions stress support support team visitation zen
Search this Blog