- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: independent living
Here’s some advice, some of it straight from my (still very verbal) 74-yr. old mother, currently living in memory care, as to what to look out for when choosing a place to live. Plenty of these guidelines also apply to those looking for … Continue reading →