- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: inclusion
The facility where my mother lives is suddenly flooded by families I’ve never seen before, lugging in bags toppling out of their arms, filled with food and gifts. It’s wonderful to see them congregating where their loved ones are “stuck”, bringing their … Continue reading →
Mom reported on the phone, “and all have failed miserably so far, but that will just make us better and stronger. We have much too much time to think about it, so we’re bound to succeed at some point.”
I’m so glad she’s using her down time constructively. It seems much more productive than playing bingo, anyhow.
Continue reading →