- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: hospice
My mom stopped eating last week. The staff kept trying to feed her, or at least when the hospice nurses weren’t looking. It’s interesting how philosophy meets reality. They all know it doesn’t make sense to feed a dying person. … Continue reading