- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: gratitude
I’m a nice kind of exhausted this week. We kept things low-key, decided not to travel, yet still planned a bunch of food and fun that took a good chunk of energy. Mom had some med changes that resulted in … Continue reading
It feels disconcerting to call this stage of now moderate dementia for Mom the best time of our lives together, but I belive it is. And at the risk of saying something unpopular that many might not fathom.. Continue reading