- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Keeping up Long-distance Friendships for People with Dementia ~ Truth, Ethics, & Editing
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- The Unravelling: Shedding Stuff and Uncovering What Matters
- "Don't Call Me Hun!" Mom's Lonely Battle to Improve Caregiver Etiquette Finally Justified by NY Times Writer
Tag Archives: gardening
I heard the geese making their overhead pilgrimage today, and the snow’s melting is finally outpacing its stubborn attempts to keep descending from above every time we dare think that winter might be passing. The political ice in our state, Wisconsin, is still rock hard. … Continue reading