- Dementia and Dating - so far not so simple
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Saying no to medical clutter - unnecessary procedures, supplements & meds
Tag Archives: gardening
I heard the geese making their overhead pilgrimage today, and the snow’s melting is finally outpacing its stubborn attempts to keep descending from above every time we dare think that winter might be passing. The political ice in our state, Wisconsin, is still rock hard. … Continue reading