- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Saying no to medical clutter - unnecessary procedures, supplements & meds
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Adventures in Elder Law - The Medicaid Quagmire
- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
Tag Archives: gardening and dementia
In our backyard the plants are starting to green out way down underneath at ground level, despite numerous and tenacious patches of snow. The call of the garden is why you haven’t heard from me in a while. Since I’m obsessed … Continue reading