- About The Dopamine Diaries
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Riding the Waves of Dementia
- "Don't Call Me Hun!" Mom's Lonely Battle to Improve Caregiver Etiquette Finally Justified by NY Times Writer
- Legal guardianship for dementia - worth thousands of dollars?
Tag Archives: gardening and dementia
In our backyard the plants are starting to green out way down underneath at ground level, despite numerous and tenacious patches of snow. The call of the garden is why you haven’t heard from me in a while. Since I’m obsessed … Continue reading