- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: garden therapy
As I cleared paths to liberate my gardens from the weed veils, the aroma of the sage, lemon thyme, and spearmint took over and cleared the clouds from my head. After an hour of outdoor therapy I was back to my content self, releasing my earlier fantasy to go back to bed until October. Continue reading