- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: flu hysteria
My husband and I made the long drive tonight to liberate Mom for a New Year’s Eve dinner out. She’s been in low spirits since the flu hysteria started (see my last post), and is now calling her residence full of … Continue reading →
Yesterday Mom called me and said she was quarantined. “It’s just terrifying,” she said. “They came in to wake me up in gas masks.” “I’m not allowed to leave,” she continued, “And if I do, I can never come back, so you better do … Continue reading →