- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Saying no to medical clutter - unnecessary procedures, supplements & meds
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Adventures in Elder Law - The Medicaid Quagmire
- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
Tag Archives: eldercare handbooks
I’m totally out of order: starting to read support books for caregivers now that I’m over the first big humps- somehow having survived Mom rooming with us while she was extremely unstable, and past the harrowing adventure of finding a residential placement … Continue reading →