- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: dopamine
I miss having Mom around to help me shuck corn, entertain the cats, keep track of the birds in the neighborhood, watch my flowers grow, alert me about every weed, and tell me how terrible my hair looks. I miss it most because she feels useful that way, and she IS! (Except for the hair advice.)
Continue reading →