- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: dementia nutrition
This sort-of poem popped out today- a departure from how I usually write: In Defense of Food Fatality at the Nursing Home I’m a threat to their residents, bringer of forbidden foods that didn’t arrive on the Sysco truck last … Continue reading →