- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Legal guardianship for dementia - worth thousands of dollars?
- The Sweet Burden of Caregiving ~ inspired by Lesley @ "Under My Wing" blog
Tag Archives: dementia holidays
My sister and her son drove up from the south for Christmas, especially to see Grandma. The wheelchair collection provided plenty of entertainment. Before they arrived, I was concerned because Mom’s status is so wildly uncertain. All sorts of thoughts were … Continue reading