- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Time to clone yourself? Hiring a little extra help for home or residences....
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Saying no to medical clutter - unnecessary procedures, supplements & meds
Tag Archives: dementia holidays
My sister and her son drove up from the south for Christmas, especially to see Grandma. The wheelchair collection provided plenty of entertainment. Before they arrived, I was concerned because Mom’s status is so wildly uncertain. All sorts of thoughts were … Continue reading