- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: declining medical intervention
Mom and I have been letting go and saying no a lot lately. First, she started refusing her supplements and vitamins. Somewhere in her brain she still knows what the important pills are. She’ll never decline her thyroid med if … Continue reading →