- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: caregiver support
I’m totally out of order: starting to read support books for caregivers now that I’m over the first big humps- somehow having survived Mom rooming with us while she was extremely unstable, and past the harrowing adventure of finding a residential placement … Continue reading →
When I was very young, visiting a grandparent in a nursing home with my parents, I never understood why the families who came would only visit their own family member and ignore the rest, when so many people were so … Continue reading →
With hope that this might save newer, fellow caregivers a bit of stress, or at least the comfort of knowing someone else can relate to the same goof-ups, here are a few biggies I seem to be learning over and over the painful way: Continue reading →