- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- The Sweet Burden of Caregiving ~ inspired by Lesley @ "Under My Wing" blog
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Legal guardianship for dementia - worth thousands of dollars?
Tag Archives: caregiver boundaries
I heard the geese making their overhead pilgrimage today, and the snow’s melting is finally outpacing its stubborn attempts to keep descending from above every time we dare think that winter might be passing. The political ice in our state, Wisconsin, is still rock hard. … Continue reading