- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: caregiver advocacy
I’ve had a handful of invaluable phone appointments with my mother’s doctors over the past few months that I had to specially request, but they were granted quickly and generously. Mom has finally turned the corner on severe depression that … Continue reading
Is it possible to be a responsible, savvy, and diligent advocate for yourself and others without complaining? ….ever? Can you do it as a person with a chronic disease or other major life stressor, or as a senior experiencing advanced aging issues causing … Continue reading