- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: bedside manner
“Don’t Call Me Hun!” Mom’s Lonely Battle to Improve Caregiver Etiquette Finally Justified by NY Times Writer
Yesterday, a 19-year old CNA who just started training in my mother’s assisted living residence was dropping a “Hun” with every breath, as she flitted around the room straightening up and trying to get Mom to swallow her meds. Being a bit overwhelmed and pressed for … Continue reading