- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: alzheimer’s
Resisting the Medicalization of Brain Aging – Essential Advice from a Geriatric Neurologist with Brilliance and Heart
I’d planned on reviewing a few different books on Alzheimer’s disease today, but one struck me as so riveting and essential to thought on this topic that it overwhelmingly merited it’s own distinct post. The refreshing and future-changing thoughts of the author, Dr. … Continue reading