- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: activities
One of the very best gifts I gave us during this stressful year was hiring a paid visitor to entertain my mother at her assisted living residence 1-2 days each week for a few hours. “Super Amber” has come into our lives–an actress … Continue reading →
Mom reported on the phone, “and all have failed miserably so far, but that will just make us better and stronger. We have much too much time to think about it, so we’re bound to succeed at some point.”
I’m so glad she’s using her down time constructively. It seems much more productive than playing bingo, anyhow.
Continue reading →