- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Trying to Clone my Exhausted Self again: Hiring a social visitor for Mom
Category Archives: lewy body dementia
Yesterday my husband and I popped in to visit Mom, bracing ourselves for what might come next. Lately she’s been living in another planet, complete with rules, visions, and accusations that I can’t connect to anything at all. I used … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe that medications don’t make a person more insane sometimes. If you can remember back to your oldest relatives who died natural and probably quite painful deaths, did it seem more common that they basically retained their … Continue reading