- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Category Archives: lewy body dementia
Mom has been with hospice a few months now. I’d only heard the most fantastic things about them, so felt positive about this transition. Mom qualified not because she was dying, but because her doctor knew we’d both reached our … Continue reading
First thing this morning I went to court again for Mom, but in a very different way. Last time we went a year ago was awful – that summer she’d been hospitalized for complications from an undetected UTI that caused her to perceive … Continue reading
Mom’s still in the hospital. They have her in a psychiatric unit due to the intensity of her delusions. Sometimes I come in and she has an amazing team taking good care of her. Other times I walk in and no … Continue reading