- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Category Archives: legal issues
First thing this morning I went to court again for Mom, but in a very different way. Last time we went a year ago was awful – that summer she’d been hospitalized for complications from an undetected UTI that caused her to perceive … Continue reading
Moving my mother through three different states and their related legislation regarding advance health care directives in the last two years has woken me up to the many obstructions that can keep people’s lives extended against their will when emergencies … Continue reading
Happy first week of spring! How strangely ironic that I’m ushering in the crocuses and robins with this intense topic. It’s been a hard week with Mom, but in case this title left you wondering, she didn’t die. The neurologist … Continue reading
My mostly politically uninvolved, disabled mother is campaigning for me to get her to the protest this week in a wheelchair. That says something about how profoundly the current protest movement is inspiring people. The streets of Madison have been filled not … Continue reading