- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Category Archives: inclusion
My sister and her son drove up from the south for Christmas, especially to see Grandma. The wheelchair collection provided plenty of entertainment. Before they arrived, I was concerned because Mom’s status is so wildly uncertain. All sorts of thoughts were … Continue reading
This is the third holiday season that Mom has asked me to send out all her Christmas cards, this after she unknowingly disposed of her address book listing contact information for her life-long friends. Since she tended toward social butterfly, … Continue reading
A few days ago I was pushing back tears after I found out that both of the families my husband and I usually spend Thanksgiving with had already planned gatherings that aren’t wheelchair accessible. Mom hadn’t been part of those … Continue reading