- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Mom replaces paid caregivers with scissors
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- "Don't Call Me Hun!" Mom's Lonely Battle to Improve Caregiver Etiquette Finally Justified by NY Times Writer
Tag Archives: Wisonsin elders protest
I heard the geese making their overhead pilgrimage today, and the snow’s melting is finally outpacing its stubborn attempts to keep descending from above every time we dare think that winter might be passing. The political ice in our state, Wisconsin, is still rock hard. … Continue reading