- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Time to clone yourself? Hiring a little extra help for home or residences....
- "Crisis" Care or Peace? Mom may be leaving us this week.
- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- About The Dopamine Diaries
Tag Archives: sinemet delusions
It’s hard to believe that medications don’t make a person more insane sometimes. If you can remember back to your oldest relatives who died natural and probably quite painful deaths, did it seem more common that they basically retained their … Continue reading