- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- "Don't Call Me Hun!" Mom's Lonely Battle to Improve Caregiver Etiquette Finally Justified by NY Times Writer
- "Crisis" Care or Peace? Mom may be leaving us this week.
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: gardening
I heard the geese making their overhead pilgrimage today, and the snow’s melting is finally outpacing its stubborn attempts to keep descending from above every time we dare think that winter might be passing. The political ice in our state, Wisconsin, is still rock hard. … Continue reading