- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Saying no to medical clutter - unnecessary procedures, supplements & meds
- A Mother's Revenge: The Teenage Stage of Dementia
- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
Tag Archives: gardening and dementia
In our backyard the plants are starting to green out way down underneath at ground level, despite numerous and tenacious patches of snow. The call of the garden is why you haven’t heard from me in a while. Since I’m obsessed … Continue reading