- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Trying to Clone my Exhausted Self again: Hiring a social visitor for Mom
- "Don't Call Me Hun!" Mom's Lonely Battle to Improve Caregiver Etiquette Finally Justified by NY Times Writer
Tag Archives: gardening and dementia
In our backyard the plants are starting to green out way down underneath at ground level, despite numerous and tenacious patches of snow. The call of the garden is why you haven’t heard from me in a while. Since I’m obsessed … Continue reading