- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- "Crisis" Care or Peace? Mom may be leaving us this week.
- Paranoia and delusions: Is it the meds or the mind?
- "Don't Call Me Hun!" Mom's Lonely Battle to Improve Caregiver Etiquette Finally Justified by NY Times Writer
Tag Archives: eldercare handbooks
I’m totally out of order: starting to read support books for caregivers now that I’m over the first big humps- somehow having survived Mom rooming with us while she was extremely unstable, and past the harrowing adventure of finding a residential placement … Continue reading →