- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- When She Forgets She Can't Fly: The Dreaded Transition from Walker To Wheelchair
- Saying no to medical clutter - unnecessary procedures, supplements & meds
- When Dementia Comes and Goes
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
Tag Archives: dementia therapy
“I get in plenty of trouble when they see me come out here,” she said, “But let ‘em fuss at me. I outlived all my children and I’m too old to care.” She snapped off a geranium head and tossed it over her shoulder with moxy.
Continue reading →