- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Time to clone yourself? Hiring a little extra help for home or residences....
- About The Dopamine Diaries
- "Crisis" Care or Peace? Mom may be leaving us this week.
- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
Tag Archives: dementia therapy
“I get in plenty of trouble when they see me come out here,” she said, “But let ‘em fuss at me. I outlived all my children and I’m too old to care.” She snapped off a geranium head and tossed it over her shoulder with moxy.
Continue reading →