- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- How much suffering can you witness and how much do you share?
- About The Dopamine Diaries
- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- Time to clone yourself? Hiring a little extra help for home or residences....
Tag Archives: caregiver health
I heard the geese making their overhead pilgrimage today, and the snow’s melting is finally outpacing its stubborn attempts to keep descending from above every time we dare think that winter might be passing. The political ice in our state, Wisconsin, is still rock hard. … Continue reading