- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Time to clone yourself? Hiring a little extra help for home or residences....
- Holistic, Intergenerational Living for Seniors with Gardens Galore
- About The Dopamine Diaries
- "Crisis" Care or Peace? Mom may be leaving us this week.
Tag Archives: caregiver boundaries
I heard the geese making their overhead pilgrimage today, and the snow’s melting is finally outpacing its stubborn attempts to keep descending from above every time we dare think that winter might be passing. The political ice in our state, Wisconsin, is still rock hard. … Continue reading