- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- "Don't Call Me Hun!" Mom's Lonely Battle to Improve Caregiver Etiquette Finally Justified by NY Times Writer
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Treating elders as well as dogs in day care- how about webcams for assisted living?
- Dementia and Dating - so far not so simple
Tag Archives: calming herb gardens
In our backyard the plants are starting to green out way down underneath at ground level, despite numerous and tenacious patches of snow. The call of the garden is why you haven’t heard from me in a while. Since I’m obsessed … Continue reading