- Thoughtful Gifts for People with Dementia: 5 Creative Ideas Beyond the Usual
- Saying no to medical clutter - unnecessary procedures, supplements & meds
- A TV remote for dementia that does almost everything - that is, when it works...
- Mom replaces paid caregivers with scissors
- A Mother's Revenge: The Teenage Stage of Dementia
Category Archives: lewy body dementia
Yesterday my husband and I popped in to visit Mom, bracing ourselves for what might come next. Lately she’s been living in another planet, complete with rules, visions, and accusations that I can’t connect to anything at all. I used … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe that medications don’t make a person more insane sometimes. If you can remember back to your oldest relatives who died natural and probably quite painful deaths, did it seem more common that they basically retained their … Continue reading